Print this page Print
HomeTown Hall  > 
Labouquerie Town HallVersion Française
   

The village, situated above Couze, first appears the 14th century under its Latin form of ‘Botaricum’. A century later it is referred to as ‘Bocaria’ (1460), in the 17th century settles on ‘Boucaire’ and in the 18th on ‘Boucairie’. Not until the 19th century does it adopt the French form of La Bouquerie.
 

     
  Situated in the canton of Beaumont du Périgord, the village is reached either by the RD 660 (the Bergerac - Cahors road) and the VC 1 or VC 207, or via the RD 25 (the Beaumont - Belvès road) and the VC 5 or the VC 206.

The commune has a surface area of 1076 hectares and a population of 238 (official population on January 1, 2017).



Text translated by Pays du Grand Bergeracois (professional translator).