Print this page Print
HomeTown Hall  > 
Saint Antoine de Breuilh Town HallVersion Française
 
 

Located in the Périgord Pourpre, the village of St Antoine de Breuilh is backed up against hillsides to the north and bordered by the Dordogne to the south. It is surrounded by vineyards and forests.
The departmental road D936 crosses the town east-west, on the main Libourne - Bergerac road. The village is on the TER Bordeaux-Sarlat train line.
St Antoine de Breuilh is in the canton of Vélines, and is a member of the
Montaigne, Montravel et Gurson Community of Communes
Its surface is 1781 hectares and there are 2000 inhabitants
(official population on January 1, 2017).

Personalities connected with the town

• Léonce Faure
• Elie Faure
• Antoine Théophile Cart
• Jeanne Baret, (1740-1807)

     

Text translated by Pays du Grand Bergeracois (professional translator).