Print this page Print
HomeTown Hall  > 
Saint Germain et Mons Town Hall  Version Franšaise
   

The village was once made up of two separate hamlets : St Germain and Mons.

It is situated 12 Km from Bergerac in the canton of Bergerac 2, and has a surface area of 1413 hectares and a population of 812
(official population on January 1, 2017).


 

       
     
       
 

Text translated by Pays du Grand Bergeracois (professional translator).