Print this page Print
HomeTown Hall  > 
Saint Pierre d'Eyraud Town Hall  Version Française
 

The town of Saint Pierre d’Eyraud is located in the La Force district in Dordogne.
It is a member of the
Community of the Bergerac urban area, and that of the Greater Bergerac Area.
It has 1796 * inhabitants on a surface area of 2616 hectares.


The town’s name in Occitan is Sent Peir d’Eiraud: Sanctus Petrus (Saint Peter) ; Eiraud, stream.

   
   
     
 


 

     
  * (official population on January 1, 2017)

Text translated by Pays du Grand Bergeracois (professional translator).